Liability insurance is insurance that provides protection against claims resulting from injuries and damage to people and/or property. Liability insurance policies cover both legal costs and any legal payouts for which the insured would be responsible if found legally liable. Intentional damage and contractual liabilities are typically not covered in these types of policies.
Why should one buy Liability Insurance ?
Protection of Business
Lawsuit Protection, Regardless of Actual Wrongdoing
Professional Negligence coverage
Key points to remember when comparing Liability insurance
- Weigh the policy cost against coverage and service provided
- Evaluate the strength and reputation of the insurance company
- Determine whether the policy is a claims-made or occurrence form
- Events that trigger a review of your liability coverage
- How much personal liability coverage do you need?
- Evaluate the coverage you already have